Monday, 22 June 2009

More progress

The last couple of days I've worked hard on my big Nectaroscordum drawing. Three of the flowerheads are now, more or less, finished. It's difficult and hard work. I made some photos again to show you what it looks like now. First the entire sheet:

More progress...

You can see that the right flower is now finished. I've started to draw the buds on the left too. And they are also nearly done. The third is now work in progress and I hope, at the end of the week to start with the last flower. I'm not sure about the placement of the stems but there is nothing I can do about that now....

The first two are finished too...

2 comments:

Heidi Kriel said...

Sigrid dis wonderlike werk! Jou blog is regtig iets besonders..:-)

Susan Pritchard said...

Absolutely beautiful